- Hand sanitiser is provided for customers throughout the building
- All surfaces in the tearoom and kitchen areas will be thoroughly cleaned every 30 minutes and tables will be deep cleaned after each use
- Staff will wash hands every 30 mins minimum
- Social distancing will be followed where possible and signage is in place. Distance between tables is 1 meter
- Table service is used in the tearoom to ensure social distancing
- Staff have all been issues a clear face visor and will use gloves wherever possible alongside personal hygiene measures, training has been given
- Staff will isolate as per government guidelines if they or someone in their house have symptoms
- And much more….
Download full document to read all the measures we are taking.
Pendle Heritage Centre
Park Hill, Colne Road
Barrowford, nr. Burnley,
Lancashire BB9 6JQ
Telephone: 01282 677 150